Just like a child, pool safety with a puppy is a must! We have a pool fence, but Roxy was so tiny as a pup she could crawl through the fence spokes. We absolutely needed to make sure she knew how to swim, and where the steps were so she could get out if she ever fell in the pool. Roxy was a natural at swimming, but it took several trials until she fully understood where the pool exit was. Here’s a really cute video of her learning how to swim when she was just a tiny pup – I wish she was still this little!!
- Golden Retriever Day – THIS FRIDAY!
- Pet Costume Parade!
- Paw Prints on our Hearts
- Happy Golden Retriever Day!
- A wine that supports animal adoption? Yes please!
- Easter-treat Hunt for your Pups
- Happy International #GoldenRetrieverDay 2013!!
- Happy New Year! Cheers to 2013!
- Golden Retriever Therapy Dogs Comfort Newtown, CT
- ..and we’re back!